lunes, 3 de agosto de 2026

Emilke the Mad Mek iz back...

 

Hello there!!!

It's been a long time out of business, but now I am back... And with a lot of changes! First of all, this blog will be in english (or something like that) starting with this post. This is because I do not want anymore that anybody miss my work because he/she can not understand spanish...

I have started a new project, a titanic one (well, a "gargantuan" one will me more accurate), and I want to share it here and maybe at instagram (if I am able to recover my old account or in a new one).

Surely you remenber the oldschool-scratchbuilt ork Great Gargant I made for my good friend Suber. Well, it was done for the glory of Mork, and now Gork demands his own gigantic robot!!!

So I am working hard to scratch build a full 28mm Great Gargant, inspired on this oldschool iconic image:



Stay tuned to this blog, because my plan is to upload every week a part of the work-in-progress, following this detailled orkish schedule:


- DA'BOOTS

- DOWNTHERE

- DA'FRONT

- DA'BACK

- DA'RIGHTARM

- DA'OTHERARM

- DA'HEAD

- DA'PAINT

Hope to see you all soon... Thanks and best regards from Madrid!


RINAHE

a.k.a the Muun jedi

a.k.a Emilque the shipwright

a.k.a Emilke da Mad Mek



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario