martes, 22 de septiembre de 2026

Side project: 28mm Black Pyramid of Angelis

 Hello there!

My good friend Sergio (Mahouman) from Club Dragón in Madrid always says: "Ric, you are a mad man. All your projects are pharaonic!"

And, honestly, he is right...

While I was building the Great Gargant, and with so many little orks on my desk, I remember that old great game called Gorkamorka, and a picture on its pages:


What if I make a black pyramid like the ones at Angelis? A piece of scenery large, complex and... Pharaonic for sure!!!

:)


Some cardboard boxes to the main structure... and drawing one of the 'faces'


Drawing also each of the stone blocks


One face is finished!



It is a Pyramid, so 3 more faces needed...



Some masking tape to join them, and a big square of cardboard to keep the shape



Et voilà! Now we have a necron pyramid, with 69 cm on its base... (make your own calculations for the height, little orks...)


Two surprised (and blurry) diggas are scouting around there...


Let's do some basing, using MDF


Each corner is reinforced to ensure the shape of the base




Glued with the hotgun, section by section...


And now the thing has its own rigid base!


The diggas are happier now, I do not know why...



Now we need stone blocks, made with cereal box cardboard:



The tricky part are the corners, you know, but step by step we advance, row after row...


We will add some scaffolding, to let diggas and orks to explore the thing, and also a necron symbol on top, of course!


And, why not? a secret entrance on one of the sides...



And now the necron black (not yet black) pyramid is completed, except for the top (the "Pyramidion"):



Keep in touch, I will finish it soon (I promise). Hope you like it!!!

😎

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario